- Extremely thorough eye health examinations
- Emergency eye care
- Specialty contact lenses, including bifocals and lenses for astigmatism
- Fashionable eyeglass frames
- Assistance in choosing the "right" pair of glasses
- Optomap retinal exam that detects many eye and systemic diseases. The Optomap retinal exam gives an in depth view of the retinal layers where disease can start. The Optomap test is not typically covered by insurance, however, it is only $35, and in most cases dilating drops are not required!
Facilities and Equipment
Our offices each have over 400 frames to choose from. Whether you are looking for understated, bold, or anything in between, we have the frame for you! We specialize in men, women, and childrens' eyewear.
Our frame lines include: Ray Ban, Coach, Bebe, Guess?, Kate Spade, Flexon, Kensie, Randy Jackson, Perry Ellis, Fossil, Vera Wang, Joseph Abboud and many, many more! Stop in today to take a look at our selection!
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash, Personal Checks, Debit Card, Master Card, Visa, Discover and Care Credit.
We participate with VSP, Medicare, VBA, Cigna, Eyemed, Essence, Aetna, Anthem Blue Cross, Superior Vision, VCP, United Healthcare, UMR, Healthlink, Advantica, Humana, Opticare, Spectera and many others. Check with our staff if your insurance is not listed.
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you'll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide is brought to you by Transitions.
View an instant demonstration of Transitions photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions.